Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog post 15

Looking back on my first post I see I was more focused on having a welcoming environment! That is important, but now I would like to add to that! After learning about so many different tools this semester, I definitely plan to incorporate some! I will be an elementary special education teacher, and I would like for my class to have a blog! I believe the students could use this tool to expand on their writing skills. Special needs children are at times scared to say what is going on in their lives, but they do not mind to express it in writing. By the children writing about themselves I feel as if I can do a better job connecting with them, and can teach them accordingly. I would also like to inquire some Skype interviews with other classrooms across the world! I believe the students would find this intriguing! I would also like to set up a twitter for the classroom so the students, as well as parents, can keep up with homework assignments!
The final tool I would like to use most is green screen! I can picture the class learning about a certain culture or environment, and then doing a project on the green screen! This excites me! I cannot wait to have my own classroom to use all of these amazing tools! I'm sure by then there will be so much more technology, and I will definitely give it a try!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pzxIptOM5eQ

No comments:

Post a Comment