Thursday, April 4, 2013

C4K


Harbor 7
My students name was Danielle. In her blog titled Snowing she talks about the pros and cons of it snowing in Vermont. Danielle talked about the severe snow storm a few years back, how the snow got up to 8 feet thick! She said with the snow being that thick it was harder to snow blow and shovel though. However, she did enjoy the snow days.
After reading this blog I am very thankful I live in Mobile, AL because the snow is just not for me. Other than a few grammar errors, Danielle did a good job



Easter and Good Friday

My student this week was Senolita from a Pt England School. The student describes what both Easter and Good Friday is to people of the Christian faith. This post was very thorough and well written!


Mrs. Goerend's 5th Grade Class
My student was Jayden. He wrote a blogpost  My Life Without the First Amendment. In his blog he explained how important the First Amendment  was to him. He said without this he would not have some of his family members, and he is very thankful for Mr. Luther King Jr.

Mr. Boylen's Class
My Student for this week was Mackenzie G. This is probably the best student blog I have read. She described herself, her interests, and her future plans. These type blogs are more that interest me because I love giving advice! Mackenzie made a comment in her blog that "her absolute dream colleges to attend would be Stanford or Princeton," but then goes on to say, "but that is unlikely". I am an encouraging person, and I say whatever you put your heart to can be accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment