Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blog Post #4

Read Along Audio
In the video Langwithches I strongly believe pod casting would be a great tool used in the classroom. It's great that these students are making their own read along books. I believe when a child hears something from a child's tone they understand better at times. If a child had trouble reading he or she could listen to the sound of the word(s) and eventually learn how to sound it out. This is a great process and it makes reading fun. I do not know many children would not enjoy reading in character. Pod casting can make the learning to read experience fun. If I have a student struggle with reading this is definitely something I will use. 


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. When students have a difficult time reading, it could help them by listening to classmates read aloud while they follow along.
    The only thing that I see that could really help your blog post out is referring back to the videos being watched. Maybe give a few examples of what you read or watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlene is correct. You need to identify, provide a link to, summarize and then evaluate and or comment upon the assignment. See Writing A Quality Blog Post.

    ReplyDelete