Thursday, February 28, 2013

Project 9

My PLN Progress
So far my PLN is turning out pretty well. I now have numerous amounts of social networks that all help me learn more efficient ways to teach technology. I was hesitant about being so public with my every move at first, until I realized I am growing up and becoming a professional. Social media is not middle school drama any more. My PLN's have helped me in so many ways. I am very thankful for blogger because I can read teachers blogs and see the techniques they use in their classroom. By picking up their information, I learn what may work best in my classroom. On twitter I can search #education and tons of options come up. Everything I may need to know is simply at my fingertips. By using symbaloo I have all of my information simply one click away. I think it is a great way to stay organized. Through commenting on a teachers blog I received two free books in the mail from him. Mr. Prator enjoyed my comments and sent me books to help me out with my future. That is AWESOME to me! I hope to continue to learn more about PLN's, and find more people to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment